DREAMWORKING is an experiment in dream control practice, composed of 5 tracks that mark a dark path through the stage of awakening sudden flashs (phalenae nigrae) until hidden eye opening (sub auspiciis noctis) via initiatory stages sealed in music. What you hear is not necessarily pleasant, but it is built as a test.
To the album is attached the essay “Suono Sacro Sogno” by V. Notaro, a book proposes a reading “par correspondances” of the relation between Dream, Sound and Underworld, coming to unexpected conclusions on a mystical use of disharmony.
The book is actually only in italian language. English translation will come, Please click “Notify me” below and you will have a notice when the english translation will be ready.
“Dreamworking” is published in two versions, this standard edition with book+CD, and the edition limited to 96 copies with exclusive contents that you can see “here”.
1. phalenae nigrae (3:31) (click on the title for the preview)
2. tzantza (8:49)
3. takṣaka (29:00) (click on the title for the preview)
4. hdhm (8:22)
5. sub auspiciis noctis (11:05)
6. tibi dicatum (only on special edition) (click on the title for the preview)
* silver/black cd with an addictional special track, hand-drawn artwork, signed and limited to 96 copies.
2. Da qui al cuore della notte
3. Descesi: verso l’emancipazione
4. Del suono sognato
5. Avvertimenti conclusivi
Appendice I (Cenni pratici)
Appendice II (La mappa dei sogni)
Appendice III (Costruire un dizionario onirologico)